- Fill a large bowl about halfway full with cool water.
- Pour a small amount of the Cashmere Shampoo into your hand.
- Add to cool water and gently agitate to create suds.
- Dunk your cashmere into the water fully submerging it.
- Gently agitate the garment allowing suds to develop.
- Let the garment soak 10 minutes in the solution.
- Rinse the garment under running fresh water.
- Gently squeeze excess water from the garment.
- Lay the garment onto a flat towel.
- Roll the garment in the towel, pressing out excess water.
- Lay the garment on a new dry towel and let dry.
- It is now refreshed and ready to wear.
WORDS OF WISDOM
- Sweater comb or steam as needed.
- Never use a dryer, hot water, or an iron on your cashmere.
- Always store your cashmere clean in a breathable container to avoid mildew and bugs.